Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Trip to Chicago!


This is in Ripley's Believe it or not, Chicago!
These dinosaurs were scary!
It all started when my mom asked me if i wanted to go with my friends to Chicago, and I said yes. We packed all of my stuff and then we slept. The next day I went with my Aunt, Tita Jocelyn, as I call her, to Hard Rock Hotel. First we visited her friend and then we went swimming at a huge pool and then my mom and dad picked me up. I said bye to Tita Jocelyn then we left.

Then we went to my mom's friend's house and then we stacked books there and ate dinner. We stayed there until 11:50 and then we went to my friend Ate Bea's house then my mom and dad left me there because they couldn't come with me. So then the next day, me and Ate Bea and her parents went to pick up Kuya Chris's family. His older Brother's name was Kuya Carlo.

This is in Alabama. What a nice view!

Then, we took off! We first started in Miami, got to Orlando, then went to Alabama, then Mississippi, then stopped at Tennessee. The next day we rode to Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, then stopped at Wisconsin with our friends Ate Cookie and Ate Tina. Then we went to downtown Chicago and saw the Sears Tower! The on our way back to Miami, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and slept in Tennessee. Then we went to Atlanta, Georgia, and came back to Miami. What a trip!!!! :)

This is Mississippi River, Mississippi. Have you ever seen Mississippi River?


No comments: