Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Picking Up Trash



Today i picked up litter. People that litter please stop littering! That means you are a litterbug! Even there is an  important thing and it is that on April 22 is Earth day. So thats when you cannot even litter! But keep in mind  that everyday should be Earth day.

In the afternoon I was so exited because everyone in my class wanted to join in the Green Kids Society.

I hope my friends Joelle and Daniella will soon write in this blog. 

--Posted by Odelette

2 comments:

Adjoa said...

Hello there. My name is Adjoa.

This is an awesome post. Thank you for what you do. Would you allow me to use this picture on the website inspireyourenvironment.com, with a linkback? I'd be so appreciative.

-Adjoa

GKS said...

That would be great! Thank you so much.